Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cleaning out the brewery

So, my brewery is a combination a several breweries and discarded items I've accrued over the last 15 years or so. Most of it never gets used, which is a shame. For some reason, I have three thermostats, two burners, four pots, 8 glass carboys, and a keggle.

This summer I assembled all the gear I'm not using into lots and asked the Minnesota Home brewers Facebook group if they would like any of it. ($60 a lot) A couple members took me up on the offer and are now proud owners of a keggle/ grain mill, burner/pot/ thermostat, and a BYO kit with a hand made wort cooler. The rest I gave away for free to co-workers and friends.






Hopefully it's all out there somewhere mashing, boiling, and fermenting great beers!

- Brew North

No comments:

Post a Comment